Back to school is just a few short weeks away for many of my friends, The beginning of the school year can be such a fun, but busy time.
Though it’s not a new beginning for me (My school academic year goes from April to March), I thought of sharing, want I have in my pocket with you as timesaving Ideas.
Here is a "Welcome Kit" that will win the hearts of children and parents!
• Cotton ball
• Hershey's kiss
• rubber band
• gold star
• band aid
• gold thread
• Life Saver
Place the items listed above in a gift sack along with the note below:
"Welcome to your new classroom. Each item in this bag has a special meaning for you!"
• The cotton ball is to remind you that this room is full of kind words and warm feelings.
• The chocolate kiss is to remind you that I care about you.
• The sticker is to remind you that we will all need to stick together and help each other.
• The rubber band is to remind you to hug someone.
• The penny is to remind you that you are valuable and special.
• The tissue is to remind you to help dry someone's tears.
• The star is to remind you to shine and always try your best.
• The toothpick is to remind you to "pick out" the good qualities in your classmates and yourself!
• The bandage is to remind you to heal hurt feelings in your friends and yourself.
• The gold thread is to remind you that friendship ties our hearts together.
• The eraser is to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and that is okay.
• The Life Saver is to remind you that you can come to me if you need someone to help you.
I can't take credit for this welcome kit ; This was the kit my niece got from her teacher.
Here's my welcome note, which I prepared .Put the note with a kit and send it to the parents the first day of school.
Click here to download this welcome note
I hope you have a wonderful start of the
new school year,
and may God bless you with a sensational class.
Wait for more Back to School freebies!!!!